As a skilled presenter and facilitator, I speak on the 3 C’s to create thriving workplaces:
- Create: The New Employee & the New Leader Experience
- Cultivate: Creative, impactful, & affordable professional development programs for your employees
- Care: Organizations can Be More: Community service, employee recognition, & meaningful company events
My authenticity and passion to make an impact with audiences, encouraging them to take action on presentation takeaways.
Previous Speaking Engagements
I have had the honor of creating internal programs for nonprofits and small to mid-sized businesses. These programs range from presentations to train the trainer sessions.
Some of my outside speaking and training engagements include Stateline SHRM, McHenry County Youth Internship Program, Home of the Sparrow Women’s Group, McHenry County College, Shah Center (Business Learning Center of McHenry County College), and Co-Work Crystal Lake Women’s Panel.
Recent and Upcoming Presentations
- Upcoming Training: "Time Challenged", Tuesday, November 12, 2019. Contact the Shah Center to register.
- Upcoming Training: "Interviewing Strategies for Employer's in Today's Competitive Workplace", Thursday, December 5, 2019. Contact the Shah Center to register.
- Recent Presentation: May 13, 2019- Crucial Conversations in the Workplace, Centersphere Crystal Lake, IL
- Recent Training: August 21, 2019- HR 101 Training for Managers at Shah Center, McHenry, IL